Point at Six Corners
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Neighbors Worry Latest Six Corners Development Plan Could Bring The Suburbs To Portage Park And Hurt Local Businesses
A developer wants to bring an Amazon Fresh grocery store and up to 36 apartments to the old Peoples Gas site at Six Corners, but neighbors are wary of its benefit to the community.
Six Corners Sears Site To Be Sold, Unknown If $200 Million Redevelopment Plan Will Continue
The owner of the former Six Corners Sears is in the process of selling the site to Novak Construction, Ald. Jim Gardiner said.
Ald. Gardiner ‘Overstates His Ability’ To Block Plans For Six Corners Development, Lightfoot Says
Gardiner announced Friday that he opposed the updated plans for the Point at Six Corners development.
Big Hole At Six Corners Is Sticking Around Awhile As Ald. Gardiner Rejects Latest Plan For Aldi Store, Senior Apartments
Development supporters, who believe the large vacant hole at the site has taken a toll, said they were "disappointed" by Ald. Jim Gardiner's decision.
Ald. Gardiner To Host Public Meeting On Point At Six Corners Project Next Month
The September meeting comes after several invite-only meetings were held in homes to gather feedback.