- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Polish Triangle Neighbors Step Up To Save Podhalanka With Fundraisers, T-Shirts, Free Web Marketing
After reading Podhalanka was in danger of closing, neighbors reached out to owner Helena Madej to help keep her restaurant afloat.
Podhalanka, Wicker Park’s Last Traditional Polish Restaurant, Needs Help To Get Through Coronavirus
Podhalanka is arguably the only authentic Polish business still standing at the Polish Triangle, a historic Chicago landmark at the Wicker Park-Noble Square border.
Keeping The Polish In The Polish Triangle, Podhalanka Survives By Staying True To Itself
Inside Helena Madej's unique world, plus her potato pancake recipe to try at home.