- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
How Chicagoans Can Help People In Nearby States (And Here) Access Safe Abortions
Illinois clinics are gearing up for an influx of out-of-state patients — and need your help.
Chicago’s Abortion Providers Say They Need Long-Term Support To Protect People If Roe V. Wade Gets Overturned
Providers and advocates said they need donations and for people to speak openly about the importance of abortion access: “We are never going to stop trying to help people. That's all we can do.”
Chicago Will Be A ‘Haven’ For People Who Need Abortion If Roe V. Wade Is Overturned, Lightfoot Says
Illinois has a state law that protects people's right to abortion and other forms of reproductive health care — but much of the Midwest could become a health care desert if Roe v. Wade is overturned.
After Edgewater’s Planned Parenthood Vandalized Twice In 2 Days, Neighbors Plan Rally To Support Clinic
"We think it's very important for the community to come together and say this is unacceptable," an organizer said.
How Chicago Women Helped Bring Safe Abortion Access To The Midwest
Legalizing abortion in Illinois meant maternal mortality plummeted by 40-50 percent, an expert said.