- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pizza Lobo Bringing New York-Style Pies And Big, Retro Patio To Andersonville
Pizza Lobo, a popular Logan Square spot, is coming to the former 7-Eleven building on Clark Street after renovations. It's expected to open in the spring.
Pizza Lobo’s Patio Is Now Open At Former Big & Little’s Site In Logan Square
The pizzeria on Fullerton is the latest spot from the team behind Sportsman's Club.
Pizza Spot From Sportsman’s Club Crew Will Replace Big & Little’s In Logan Square Next Month
To start, Pizza Lobo at 3000 W. Fullerton Ave. will only offer carryout and delivery, and it will not have patio service.