- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pisolino Italian Market Closing After 7 Years In Avondale: ‘Not Enough Business To Sustain It’
The Italian spot struggled with foot traffic before the pandemic, and that "battle resumed once the world opened back up and people had so many more options," Pisolino's co-owner said.
Avondale Restaurant Transforms Into Pisolino Italian Market With Wine, Pasta, Olive Oil And More
"We knew we wouldn't be able to make it. Rather than having to close our doors, we wanted to evolve," said co-owner Rachel De Marte.