Pioneer Trust & Savings Bank
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
City Council Backs Plan To Turn West Side Bank Building Into Latino Heritage Center, Affordable Housing
The redevelopment of Pioneer Trust & Savings Bank, which has sat vacant for 13 years, would "preserve our cultural identity in that area and repel any symbols of gentrification," the alderman said.
City Plan To Turn West Side Bank Building Into Affordable Housing And A Latino Heritage Center Moves Forward
The project would involve the Pioneer Trust & Savings Bank building and surrounding lots near North Avenue and Pulaski Road.
City’s Plan To Turn 1920s West Humboldt Park Bank Into Community Hub With Affordable Housing Inches Forward
The city on Friday released a request for proposals for two West Humboldt Park sites, which are being redeveloped under Mayor Lori Lightfoot's INVEST South/West initiative.