- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
1 Fatally Stabbed, 2 Wounded In Shootings Over Weekend In Little Village And Pilsen
A 35-year-old man was stabbed to death. A 17-year-old boy and 22-year-old man were injured in the shootings.
2 Wounded In Pilsen Shootings Over New Year’s Weekend
Most recently, a man was shot and seriously wounded Saturday in the 1700 block of South Paulina Street.
Man, 30, Seriously Wounded In Pilsen Shooting Early Sunday
At 6:30 a.m., a woman was driving in the 2100 block of South Hoyne Avenue when she heard shots and her passenger felt pain. He was shot in his head, police said.
2 Wounded In Pilsen Shootings Over The Weekend
The victims survived the shootings, which happened on Saturday and Sunday.
Man Killed In Pilsen Shooting Thursday Evening, Police Say
Two persons of interest were taken into custody at the scene, police said.
After 3 Shootings Near Pilsen School, Neighbors Tell Leaders They’re Fed Up: ‘What Is Being Done Right Now?’
“Parts of 18th Street have been gentrified," one neighbor said, but violence continues to plague some blocks as it did 30 years ago.