- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After Taggers Vandalize Important Pilsen Murals, Neighborhood Groups Ask Culprits To ‘Respect Community Art’
Two 18th Street murals were tagged again, and area nonprofits are now trying to fix them up. “We are fans of street and graffiti artists, but there are unwritten rules and guidelines that you follow and respect."
New Pilsen Mural ‘We Will Figure It Out. Aqui Juntos’ Inspires Hope During Coronavirus Crisis
"We wanted to let our neighbors know we are thinking about them," artist Shelby Rodeffer said.
Pilsen’s Beloved 18th Street CTA Station Murals Painted Over, Sparking Outrage
Despite the outrage, a CTA spokesman said social media posts didn’t accurately portray the status of the mural.
Pilsen Mural Memorializing Victims Of The Eastland Disaster Defaced With Graffiti
The Eastland mural, in remembrance of the Czech immigrants who perished on the Chicago River in 1915, isn't the first mural to be targeted with graffiti on 16th Street.