- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After Months Of Delays, Controversial Pilsen Landmark District Vote Will Happen In December
Pilsen residents and community leaders have demanded a vote for months on the unpopular proposal, hoping it can be formally struck down.
Activists Call On Gov. Pritzker To Lift The Ban On Rent Control As Coronavirus Continues To Plague Chicago
The statewide eviction moratorium is "simply not enough" in Chicago, where illegal lockouts are on the rise, one organizer said.
Pilsen Steps Up To Help Ailing Paletero, Whose Plight Sheds Light On Struggles Aging Immigrants Face
Ananías Ocampo, 75, needs permanent housing and health care — so neighbors are raising money for the ice cream man.
Activists Protest Outside Developer’s ‘Emerging Neighborhoods’ Seminar, Call For End To ‘Predatory’ Development In Pilsen
“They need to see the human faces of the people they are going to be displacing,” one community organizer said outside the event.
Environmental Justice Issues To Take Center Stage At Community Meeting Thursday In Little Village
Community groups from the South and Southwest sides will discuss their ongoing fight for environmental justice in their neighborhoods.
Pilsen Alliance Director, Educator Announces Aldermanic Run For 25th Ward Seat Held By Solis
Organizer Byron Sigcho said Pilsen needs a new leader dedicated to "fairness and equity" and vowed not to take campaign cash from developers.