pilsen affordable housing
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Mayor’s Plan To Require More Affordable Units In Residential Developments Earns Key City Approval
The Lightfoot administration's plan would require developers building in most parts of the city to include 20 percent affordable units, up from the current 10 percent.
New Ordinance Makes It Harder To Turn Apartments Into Single-Family Homes Along 606 And In Pilsen
The anti-deconversion ordinance aims to interrupt the loss of cheap housing stock in the gentrifying neighborhoods.
Pilsen Nonprofit Plans Affordable Housing Building, But Neighbors Say More Family-Sized Units Are Needed
The Resurrection Project aims to build 14 one- and two-bedroom apartments on Ashland, but Ald. Byron Sigcho-Lopez asked for more family units.
Aldermen Vote To Approve Pilsen, Little Village Affordable Housing Program — But Was It Legal?
Ald. Raymond Lopez thinks a Pilsen affordable housing ordinance is a bad idea, and used a parliamentary move to block it — but aldermen pressed on anyway.