- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Wake-N-Bakery Bringing Weed-Infused Baked Goods To Logan Square
The bakery is opening on the ground floor of the apartment complex that replaced Mexican baked goods shop Pierre's Bakery.
Sick And Tired Of West Town Eyesore, Small Business Owner Hops The Fence To Clean, Paint Vacant Building
"I kind of just got to the point where I was like, 'If nobody's going to do anything about it, I'll take it upon myself,'" said Rob Colosi-McCann, the owner of Inside Home, 1942 W. Chicago Ave
Pierre’s Bakery, Logan Square’s Mexican Bakery Of 25 Years, Coming Down To Make Way For 6-Story Complex
Controversy has swirled around the project since it was first proposed in 2017. "Those units, let's be honest, it's not for us. It's not for me," one neighbor and longtime bakery customer previously said.
Milwaukee Avenue’s Housing Boom Inches North With Six-Story Complex Coming To Former Pierre’s Bakery Spot
Despite Ald. Ramirez-Rosa's wishes, the six-story building will replace the shuttered bakery at 2755 N. Milwaukee Ave.