- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Indoor Bar Service Without Food Banned Starting Friday As City Starts ‘Retightening’ Coronavirus Restrictions
Bars, taverns and breweries without food menus will no longer be able to serve customers indoors, but patio service is still permitted.
The Taste Of Chicago Is Back As The ‘Taste of Chicago To-Go’
Instead of a massive event in Grant Park, this year’s Taste will go virtual with community meals hosted by Chicago residents, online cooking classes, and music and dance events.
Wrigleyville Bars Return From Lockdown With Long Lines And Few Masks
Bars are trying to be careful — but Wrigleyville saw many people not wearing masks or practicing social distancing as bars reopened this weekend.