- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Harold’s Chicken On 87th Has Closed, But Readers Told Us Their Favorite Memories
For decades, Harold's Chicken #55 was the place to hit after a last-minute kickback or a late night at The Rink.
Harold’s Chicken On 87th Street Closes Permanently
The popular location closed after 27 years, but fans of Harold's Chicken #55 can still get their fix down the street.