peggy notebaert nature museum
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Workers At Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum, Chicago’s Oldest Museum, Are Voting To Unionize
Workers filed a petition Tuesday with the National Labor Relations Board that will trigger an election to form the union. If successful, the union would represent 45 full- and part-time employees.
Lincoln Park’s Nature Museum Will Raise Admissions Fees As It Rolls Out New Exhibits, Sustainability Center
Other changes coming to the Nature Museum include extended hours, an interactive exhibit featuring a local photographer's work and the long-awaited Sustainability Center.
Get A Rare Look At Nature Museum’s 400,000-Specimen Collection To Celebrate Founders Day Thursday
The Nature Museum in Lincoln Park will have plants and taxidermy animals from its collections on display 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday.
Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum To Reopen Thursday, Requiring Masks For All Visitors
The museum still will require social distancing and masks, particularly to protect children who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19.