Paycheck Protection Program
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Surviving The Pandemic: Black-Owned Businesses And The Paycheck Protection Program
Four Black-owned small businesses in Chicago’s West Side and west suburbs share their experiences with applying for federal funding during the COVID-19 crisis.
Business Owners Can Get Help With Paycheck Protection Program Loans During Tuesday Webinar
The webinar is 3 p.m. Tuesday. The loans can be used to keep people employed, among other expenses, during the coronavirus pandemic.
Chicago Small Businesses Shut Out Of Federal Government’s Loan Program: ‘We Don’t Matter To Them’
The nearly $350 billion loan program officially ran out of money on Thursday, devastating Chicago's already-reeling small business owners.