- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
French Seaside-Inspired Restaurant Café Cancale Opens Tonight In Wicker Park
The new Wicker Park concept was inspired by a trip chef Paul Kahan took to Cancale — one of the biggest oyster ports in Europe, he said.
The Publican Set To Debut First-Ever Lunch Service In Fulton Market Next Week
Along with some of the restaurant's mainstays, the new lunch menu will include a three-course meal dubbed “Pub-Fixe” — a lunch iteration of the restaurants tasting menu— and the very first Publican burger.
French Seaside-Inspired Café Cancale Will Replace Publican Anker In Wicker Park
More than 60 French coastal wines, a raw bar and oysters will be served up at the new spot from the One Off team.