- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
DJ Paul Johnson, A House Music Legend, Remembered As Generous And Able To Light Up Any Room
The 50-year-old DJ died Wednesday after being ill with COVID-19 for weeks.
House Legend DJ Paul Johnson Dies After Battle With COVID-19: He ‘Fought Up Until The Very End’
Johnson, 50, contracted coronavirus in July and was placed on a ventilator.
House Music Legend DJ Paul Johnson Recovering After COVID-19 Forced Him Onto A Ventilator
"He's a survivor. He never gives up, and he always does what he says he's going to do," said a friend of the house music legend. He's breathing on his own after being placed on a ventilator last week.