- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
With 40-Day Beer-Only Fast Ending, Chicago Man Loses 33 Pounds, 6 Inches … And Closes 2 Restaurants
Patrick Berger, co-owner of Paddy Long’s and Kaiser Tiger, kept his Lenten fast going despite the coronavirus pandemic. He now plans to open both for delivery and takeout.
Chicago Bar Owner On A Beer-Only Diet During 40 Days Of Lent — And He’s Already Lost 18 Pounds
Bar owner Patrick Berger has given up solid food in favor of a beer-only fast once performed by 17th century Paulaner monks.