- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Developer Breaks Ground On Long-Planned Affordable Housing Arts Building On Humboldt Park’s Paseo Boricua
The project, funded by tax-increment finance dollars and tax-exempt housing bonds, will bring 24 units of affordable housing geared toward artists and a ground-floor theater to 2709-15 W. Division St.
Salsa Dancing, Street Vendors And More: Mini Fest Taking Over Humboldt Park’s Division Street Every Saturday, Starting This Weekend
The goal of El Jolgorio de Salsa y Más is to steer business to local shops along Paseo Boricua and to safely celebrate the neighborhood's Puerto Rican community, an organizer said.
9-Story Affordable Housing Complex Could Come To Vacant Humboldt Park Lot As Part Of ‘Preserving Paseo Boricua’
Hispanic Housing Development Corp. is behind the proposal, which calls for 64 apartments, 3,221 square feet of retail and 47 parking spaces.
Under Threat Of Displacement, Humboldt Park Tenants Fight To Keep Section 8 Building Affordable
The tenants of 2815-2821 W. Division St. are battling with landlord Amir Syed over his decision to quit the Section 8 program.
Division Street Puerto Rican Flags, Little Village Arch And Boystown Rainbow Pylons Should Be Landmarked, Preservationists Say
The famous neighborhood symbols have been noted for their cultural and historic significance.