- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
How Should Lincoln Square Spend $250,000 In Ward Money? Here’s How To Vote
47th Ward residents can choose among curb extensions, safety upgrades at Welles Park, water fountains at Revere Park or new trees.
Upgrades Coming To Irving Park Bike Lanes, Dog Park And More Thanks To 33rd Ward’s 1st Participatory Budget
Irving Park is getting bike lane upgrades, an expanded dog park and an effigy mound after neighbors voted on how to spend $1 million in ward money for the first time ever.