- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Parlor Pizza Owners Opening Tex-Mex Restaurant In West Loop In The Midst Of Labor And Discrimination Investigations
Texan Taco Bar opened this week on Randolph Street. It's operating through a separate company from Parlor Pizza, which is being investigated.
Parlor Pizza Being Investigated By City For Possible Labor And Anti-Discrimination Violations
The investigation comes after former employees said Parlor seated nonwhite customers in less-desirable areas and staff worked extra hours without pay. The city is urging those impacted to come forward. Parlor has denied the allegations.
Parlor Pizza Sat Customers Of Color In ‘Rejection Section,’ Overworked Staff Without Pay, Former Employees Allege
Parlor has strongly denied the allegations. "We will not accept even the slightest insinuation that we would have such a racist policy," a representative said in a statement.
All Three Parlor Pizza Locations Reopening Friday Amid Investigation
The local pizza chain was closed for two days this week after police raided each location. The nature of the investigation is still unknown, but the Illinois Department of Revenue is involved.
Parlor Pizza Locations Shut Down As Cops Raid Popular Restaurants
Chicago police were seen inside all three Parlor Pizza locations Wednesday. They said they're helping a state agency with an investigation.