- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lakeview Residents Outraged After Cars Ticketed, Moved For Construction They Didn’t Know About
Since many residents are staying home, they only found out about the parking bans when their cars were ticketed or moved.
After Albany Park Drivers Ticketed For Parking The Way They’ve Done For Years, Alderman Vows To Fix It
On a narrow North Side street, residents park slightly on the curb to leave space for passing cars. It's been allowed for years, but someone missed the memo.
Chicago Would Stop Suspending Driver’s Licenses For Unpaid Tickets And Reinstate 57,000 Under Lightfoot’s Reform Plan
Mayor Lori Lightfoot's proposed reforms will have three main parts: payment plan reform, reducing city sticker penalties and ending driver's license suspension for non-driving violations.
Chicago Can’t Hold Impounded Vehicles After Drivers File for Bankruptcy, Court Says
A federal appeals court said the city’s aggressive legal strategy violated the basic protections of bankruptcy.
Chicago Hiked Cost Of City Sticker Violations To Boost Revenue, Driving Low-Income, Black Motorists Into Debt
Now, a former official regrets the move and wants the city to revisit it. Some policies, she said, are “terrible.”