- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Park Station Affordable Housing Development In Woodlawn Passes City Council
The $31 million project next to the Cottage Grove Green Line station is the first project approved under the new Woodlawn affordable housing protections.
Woodlawn Affordable Apartment Complex Can Slow Gentrification Near Obama Center, Supporters Say As Project Clears Hurdle
Park Station would bring more than 40 affordable apartments to a vacant lot one block away from the Cottage Grove Green Line station.