- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
From Atomic Cake To Moonshine Paczki, Chicago-Area Bakers Try Unconventional Recipes As Paczki Day Approaches
The Polish pastry traditionally has flavors like rose and apricot. But local bakers are experimenting with German chocolate, salted caramel and even gluten-free options.
Where To Get Paczki In Chicago For Fat Tuesday 2021
Paczki Day falls on Feb. 16 this year. Here are more than 65 places you can grab a pastry in Chicago.
How Do You Pronounce ‘Paczki’? Most Chicagoans Are Saying It Wrong (VIDEO)
No, it's not "pots-key."