- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Cook County’s Pilot Program Aims To Boost Metra Electric, Rock Island Ridership By Slashing Fares In Half
Fares have been cut by about 50 percent along the Metra Electric line through Southeast Chicago and Metra's Rock Island line, while Pace's Halsted Street route is receiving service improvements.
PACE, CTA Plan At Least $52 Million In Upgrades For South Halsted Bus Routes
Heated shelters, WiFi-equipped buses and roadway improvements that will cut travel times are all planned.
South Halsted Bus Lanes? Express Buses? CTA And PACE To Share Their Plan For Busy Corridor Thursday
The corridor, which handles 11,500 rides a day, will complement the Red Line's expansion to 130th.