- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Belmont Cragin Area Will Get A Public Plaza To Support Street Vendors, Host Outdoor Events Under City Program
"This plaza really exemplifies the spirit of the people of the neighborhood who have struggled throughout this pandemic but have come out on top and better," one leader said.
City Would Extend Regulatory Relief For Restaurants, Businesses Into 2021 Under Proposed Ordinance
A newly proposed ordinance would extend the city's Expanded Outdoor Dining Program and further delay the expiration of some licenses to help businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.
Open Street Dining Scrapped In Little Village After Struggling Business Owners Say A Closed 26th Street Would Hurt, Not Help
“We had heard anecdotally that on days 26th Street is closed to traffic, they lose upwards of 75-80 percent of their business,” a local alderman said.