Out To Lunch
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Happy Village For Sale Again — This Time, For $1.75 Million
The dive bar sold to Chicago-based Out To Lunch Hospitality last year for $1.5 million.
Happy Village Ping Pong Room Will Become Restaurant Seating Under Latest Plan From New Owners
The group initially planned to sell the side lot while expanding restaurant seating upstairs, but zoning rules will not allow them to sell the side lot.
Happy Village Officially Sells For $1.5 Million — But Dive Bar’s Renovation On Hold ‘For One Last Summer’
"We're going to run it as-is for the next six months," said Andrew Miller, one of the bar's new owners. "We're cognizant of the connection people have with this place."