- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Check Out Street Art While Running As Part Of Runstreet Chicago’s 3.5-Mile West Town Tour Saturday
Going on an Art Run is a way to "arrive eye level at a beautiful work of public art and literally hear its story," Chicago runner Laura Rizzo said.
Ouizi’s Latest Mural Blooms On Southport In Lakeview As Neighborhood Expands Public Art Push
Chicago's official flower, the chrysanthemum, is part of the display as planners hope to create the city's "next great public art destination.''
International Street Artist Ouizi Unveils 40-Foot Botanical Mural On West Town Building
"The public art and murals in West Town have changed the neighborhood in ways nobody could have predicted."