- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Loop Summer Restaurant Rundown: Oriole Returns, El Che Launches Pop-Up Argentinian Street Markets
Plus: Chikatana replaced City Tap, and Monteverde and Shake Shack have partnered up for a limited-edition sandwich.
Award-Winning Chefs To Bring Filipino Food, Pastries To Former Winchester Spot
Genie Kwon and Tim Flores worked at the two-Michelin-starred Oriole in the West Loop and left to open a neighborhood spot.
Michelin Guide Gives Sought-After Stars To 22 Chicago Restaurants (LIST)
Temporis, a West Town restaurant, has made it into the guide with one star.
S.K.Y., Oriole Chefs Team Up For Suicide Prevention Fundraiser In Pilsen Monday Night
Chefs from the acclaimed West Loop and Pilsen restaurants will host Pausing for the Cause Monday night in Pilsen.