- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Segnatore, Italian Spot From Group Reviving The Clipper, Opening In Former Café Marie-Jeanne Next Month
With a name inspired by healers and witches of Italian folklore, the restaurant will serve Italian-meets-Midwestern fare. Chef Matt Troost, formerly of Charlatan, is behind the menu.
The California Clipper Is Coming Back, And Café Marie-Jeanne Will Be Reborn As Segnatore In Humboldt Park
A group of Chicago bar and restaurant industry veterans plans to keep the Clipper the same and open a restaurant and bar with Italian-meets-Midwestern fare in the Café Marie-Jeanne spot.