- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Billy Corgan Always Loved The Neon Orange Garden ‘Chop Suey’ Sign. Now, He Owns It
Chloé Mendel and her partner, the Smashing Pumpkins frontman, bought the 1930s sign at auction and plan to hang it in their Highland Park cafe.
Orange Garden Isn’t Closing — But It Is Up For Sale After Iconic Neon Sign Is Auctioned For $17K
The sign is off to the suburbs as the longtime owners look to pass the business to someone who will keep the restaurant open. “I don't want them to flip it and make a McDonald's,” the manager said.