- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lakefront Dump Site Set For Decades-Long Expansion, Despite Pleas From Southeast Siders Already ‘Overwhelmed With Pollution’
The Army Corps of Engineers plans to expand its East Side disposal site for contaminated sediment as it nears capacity — crushing neighbors' hopes for public park space along the river.
Celebrate World Wetlands Day By Visiting A Nearby Marsh Or Wet Prairie (Yep, We Have ‘Em In Chicago)
Take advantage of the mild winter weather this weekend and explore one of the many wetland habitats in the Chicagoland area.