- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
A Pay-What-You-Can Bookstore Is Popping Up On The West Side
The mini bookstore will allow residents to pay whatever they want for quality books at the Lawndale Pop-Up Spot.
‘Elvin Explores North Lawndale’ Coloring Book Gives Kids A Chance To Get Creative While Exploring Their Neighborhood
The coloring book was designed by a group of creatives to promote art, literacy and pride in the community.
Neighbors Light Up West Side Boulevard To Let Community Know ‘They’re Cared About’
The holiday light show spanned the length of Douglas Boulevard, the first time the street has been fully decorated.
Here’s How You Can Help West Side Students Access Culturally Diverse Children’s Books
The Open Books | Open Minds program is putting books featuring Black, Latino and diverse characters into the hands of kids on the West Side.
With School Libraries Closed, Open Books Literacy Nonprofit Is Giving Free Books To Pilsen Kids
Open Books, 905 W. 19th St., opened a free bookstore for kids in late September. The nonprofit has also adopted a pay-what-you-can option for grown-ups.