One Summer Chicago
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Young Chicagoans Can Apply For Jobs, Internships With One Summer Chicago Program
There are more than 21,000 summer jobs and internships available for Chicagoans age 14-24 this summer.
2,000 Chicago Youth Will Get Summer Jobs Making Wellbeing Calls, Crafting Masks To Help With Coronavirus Recovery
It's part of the city's One Summer Chicago program, which will provide jobs to 20,000 youth.
Teen In Need Of A Summer Job? Here’s How To Get One
Barring an extension of the state's stay at home order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, most jobs will begin on June 29 and end Aug. 7.
Know A Teen Looking For A Job This Summer? Here’s How To Get A Good One
One Summer Chicago offers job opportunities to teens and young adults ages 14-24 — and applications are now open.
East 79th Street Gets A Makeover With The Help Of ‘One Summer Chicago’ Jobs Program
“This is what it's all about, showing people that we still have pride in our community by pulling our young people in so that they understand that it's important that they buy in,” Ald. Michelle Harris said.