One Eleven Food Hall
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pullman’s One Eleven Food Hall To Become Lexington Betty Smokehouse As BBQ Spot Grows Into Full-Size Restaurant
Lexington Betty Smokehouse owner Dominique Leach is taking over the food hall after other businesses left.
Khleo Morris’ Art, Which Highlights Icons With Color And Contrast, On Display In Pullman
For Morris, wood is the perfect canvas to “represent the beauty in our own imperfections."
Laine’s Bake Shop Closing In Pullman’s One Eleven Food Hall This Week
Laine's will continue its wholesale operation and plans to open a new production space and small bakery in Woodlawn this spring.
Lexington Betty Smokehouse Opens In Pullman Food Hall As Neighborhood Pushes For More Businesses
“We talk about what we don’t have, but we need to start bragging about what we do have, and that is a new smokehouse in the 9th Ward," Ald. Anthony Beale said.