Old Town Triangle
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Controversial Plan To Convert Historical Old Town Stable Into Stores And Apartments Approved By City Council
Ald. Michele Smith (43rd) said the plan was the result of a compromise with developers that included smaller addition to the historic garage. But some neighbors argued the plan should never have been approved in the first place.
Controversial Plan To Turn Historical Old Town Stable Into Stores And Apartments Clears Key City Panel
Neighbors have opposed the project because it took landmark status away from the old building.
After City Strips Landmark Status For Old Town Stable, Alderman Seeks Zoning Change To Block Condos
Ald. Michele Smith wants to limit the maximum height for developments on the former Old Town horse stable property, which would effectively block a developer's plan for a condo building.
Old Town Group Sues Family Over Plan To Add Garage To Historic Home For Daughter In Wheelchair
In a bitter zoning dispute, the neighborhood group that opposes the garage argues it would damage the historic integrity of the Old Town Triangle Landmark District.
Historic Old Town Building Would Look ‘Horrible’ With Accessible Garage For Teen In Wheelchair, Neighbors Say
"They should have put their child’s needs first and moved to a neighborhood more conducive to her needs," one neighbor wrote.