Old Town Triangle Association
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After More Than 2 Years, Old Town Family Prevails In Fight To Make Landmarked Home Wheelchair-Accessible
A judge recently sided with homeowners Bill Deakin and Lisa Diehlmann in their quest to build an accessible garage for their teen daughter, a plan a neighborhood group fiercely opposed.
Fight Over Garage For Girl Using Wheelchair Continues In Old Town With A New Lawsuit — And Alleged Poo Flinging
The Deakin family has yet to move in to their home after upsetting neighbors with their plan to add a garage to the landmarked block.
Family Can Add Garage To Historic Home For Daughter In Wheelchair, Board Rules In Bitter Zoning Dispute
A neighborhood group that opposed the garage argued it would damage the historic integrity of the Old Town Triangle Landmark District.