Old Town School Of Folk
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Rally To Save Old Town School Of Folk’s Armitage Avenue Building Planned For Saturday
The rally comes two days after students delivered a petition with 6,200 signatures in favor of keeping the historic Lincoln Park building.
Old Town School Of Folk Students Start Petition To Save Armitage Avenue Location
A student who launched the petition says modernizing enrollment outreach will ensure the schools' future, not selling its historic Lincoln Park home.
Old Town School Of Folk Music Says It’s Selling Its Armitage Avenue Building
The Aldine Hall at 909 W. Armitage Ave. was once the main home of the school.
Square Roots Festival Takes Over Lincoln Square This Weekend: Here Are The Bands And The Beers
The three-day festival features local food, music and beer.