- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lawndale Resident Who Helped Bring Back The Ogden Avenue Bus Honored By Transit Equity Group
Rochelle Jackson fought for years to get the city to revive the No. 157 bus. Her efforts to expand public transit, cycling and walkability on the West Side are being recognized by the Active Transportation Alliance.
After Long Fight By West Siders, The Ogden Bus Is Back — For Now: ‘If You Don’t Use It, You Lose It’
Advocates are urging residents to use the bus so the one-year pilot program becomes permanent.
The Ogden Bus Is Coming Back After 12 Years, Thanks To The West Siders Who Fought For It
The No. 157 bus route was truncated in 2008 due to low ridership, but since then residents have been pressuring CTA to bring the Ogden bus back.