- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
How Lightfoot And Housing Activists Reached An Uneasy Truce In The Battle For Woodlawn’s Future
The latest proposal to protect the area around the library includes extra measures aiming to help low- and middle-income earners buy homes in the neighborhood, where home prices have more than tripled in the past five years.
Future Obama Center Neighbors Walk Away From Public Meeting With Questions Still Unanswered
Advocates for and against the Obama Presidential Center in Jackson Park said they felt confused and underwhelmed by Monday's public hearing. "That Q&A thing, it's like a blow-over really," one resident said.
Federal Review Finds Obama Presidential Center Will Have ‘Adverse Impact’ On Jackson Park
The finding could further delay the construction of the $500 million center designed by former President Barack Obama to house his presidential library.
Obama Center Community Benefits Ordinance Can Be Chicago’s Model For Development Without Displacement, Alds. Say
The introduced agreement only addresses housing, but its backers plan to tackle employment, sustainability, education and transportation, too.
South Side Voters Tell City Officials The Obama Center Needs A Community Benefits Agreement
The CBA would mandate 30 percent of all new and rehabilitated housing to be set aside for low- and moderate-income Chicagoans.