- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lightfoot, Taylor To Roll Out Compromise Ordinance On Housing Protections Near Obama Center
Ald. Jeanette Taylor (20th) is backing an ordinance proposed by Mayor Lori Lightfoot laying out a suite of affordable housing programs for Woodlawn.
How Will Governments Protect Jackson Park During Obama Center Construction? A New Plan Offers Ideas
It calls for the city to reapply for Jackson Park and the Midway's spots on the National Register of Historic Places, and to restore the Statue of the Republic.
Lightfoot Plans To Spend $4.5 Million To Keep Woodlawn Residents In Their Homes Near Obama Center
Woodlawn Ald. Jeanette Taylor said the mayor’s proposal does not do enough to protect residents from being pushed out.
Future Obama Center Neighbors Walk Away From Public Meeting With Questions Still Unanswered
Advocates for and against the Obama Presidential Center in Jackson Park said they felt confused and underwhelmed by Monday's public hearing. "That Q&A thing, it's like a blow-over really," one resident said.
South Side Voters Tell City Officials The Obama Center Needs A Community Benefits Agreement
The CBA would mandate 30 percent of all new and rehabilitated housing to be set aside for low- and moderate-income Chicagoans.