- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Six Corners Sears Project Resumes In Full After Stop-Work Order Lifted By City Inspectors
A third-party firm chosen by the city to examine the previous work found that it met city codes.
Stop-Work Order On $90 Million Six Corners Sears Redevelopment Lifted For Partial Work, City Says
The developer and contractors that performed work without a permit were fined, a city spokesman said.