Northeastern Illinois University
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Northeastern Illinois University Faculty Avoid Strike As Contract Agreement Reached
The ratified contract adds 3 percent yearly pay raises and bonuses to faculty salaries, better balances workload and brings back awarded merit pay, the union president said.
Northeastern Illinois University Could Be Next To Hit Picket Lines As Faculty Rally For Fair Contract
A walkout could take place as soon as April 24 if contract negotiations continue to stall. Faculty at three other state schools are on strike.
NEIU Briefly Locked Down After Shots Fired In Campus Parking Lot
No one was wounded Wednesday morning after police reported seeing people in two cars shoot at each other on campus.
Man Climbs On Stage During Sean Spicer Event At NEIU
Police detained the man but he was not arrested or charged in the incident, a university spokesman said.