- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Owner Of Town Hall Pub In Lakeview Dies Of COVID-19: ‘Everyone Who Knew Him Still Can’t Believe He’s Gone’
Town Hall Pub's owner, Bill Bucholtz, died of COVID-19 Sept. 6. The bar has been closed indefinitely.
Market Days To Offer Rapid Coronavirus Testing, Vaccinations At LGBTQ-Friendly Street Festival
Rapid COVID-19 testing will be available at festival gates, and people who are unvaccinated can get a Moderna shot at the fest.
Want To Go Dancing At The Gay Bar? Get Vaccinated, Club Owners Say. Hydrate, Berlin Will Check Vaccine Cards At The Door
Hydrate stopped checking cards for awhile, but began again this week. Berlin Nightclub also will require proof of vaccination when it reopens next week.
Goodbye, ‘Boystown’: After Lakeview Strip Rebranded To Be More Inclusive, Banners Now Welcome Visitors To Northalsted
Lakeview's Boystown banners were replaced after critics said the nickname didn't represent women and nonbinary people.
Dance Floors Reopen In Chicago’s LGBTQ Neighborhood After 15 Months Of Coronavirus Closure: ‘It Feels Like Pride Again’
"I cannot describe how extraordinary it feels" to see normalcy return, one bar manager said as he held back tears.
Lakeview’s Market Days — Now A 3-Day Street Festival — Will Make Comeback In Late Summer
The LGBTQ-friendly street festival is coming back with an extra night, running Aug. 6–8 this year.