- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
$1.3 Billion Plan To Build Skyscrapers, Townhomes And Parks On Part Of Moody Bible’s Campus Approved By City Council
Aldermen approved the North Union project, which will annex about half of Moody Bible Institute's campus.
Moody Bible Campus Megadevelopment Would Get Extra Acre Of Open Space Under Latest Plan
The megadevelopment's plans went from 1.3 acres of open space to 2.5 acres in the latest draft, which was presented to community members on Wednesday.
$1.3 Billion, Decade-Long Megadevelopment Aims To Transform Moody Bible Campus
JDL Development plans to buy 8.1 acres of land to build residential towers, luxury townhomes, commercial space, two public parks and a dog park.