- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Savanna Restaurant Bringing Breakfast — And The ‘Magic Pancake Man’ — To Former Nookie’s Spot In Lakeview
Ecuadorian brothers Enrique and Luis Calderon taught themselves the restaurant business over 15 years hustling in Chicago kitchens. This will be Savanna's third location in Chicago.
Edgewater’s pHlour Bakery & Cafe Opening Diner In Former Nookies Spot
PHlour has attracted a following in Edgewater and wanted to expand. The closure of Nookies nearby provided a great opportunity, the bakery owner said.
Nookies’ Edgewater Location Closes Permanently While Lincoln Park, Old Town Spots Reopen
Nookies closed its locations at the beginning of the pandemic, and the Edgewater outpost will not reopen.