- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
City Postpones Hearing For Nipsey’s Restaurant After Owners Ask For More Time After Fire
Owners of the restaurant and lounge, which is being demolished, are facing 13 business citations before the city's department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection.
Nipsey’s To Be Demolished After Fire Tears Through Troubled Restaurant
The Monday morning fire left the restaurant and lounge too unstable to safely stand, city inspectors said.
Nipsey’s Restaurant — Facing City Crackdown Amid A Slew Of Violations — Badly Damaged In Fire Day After Brawl
Nipsey's has been heavily criticized by neighbors who say the restaurant attracts fighting and disruptive behavior. City officials have hit the restaurant with numerous citations for violating its business license.
South Side Restaurant Offers Employees $150 To Get COVID-19 Vaccination
Nipsey's Restaurant and Lounge in Burnside is joining a growing number of employers offering incentives to workers willing to be vaccinated.