- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Will Nipsey’s Be Shut Down? City Slaps South Side Restaurant With More Citations As Alderman Pushes To Close ‘Nuisance’ Business
Representatives with Nipsey’s Restaurant & Lounge will appear in a disciplinary hearing Feb. 25, but are calling on Ald. Michelle Harris (8th) to help resolve the issue before then.
Citing Fighting, Loud Music And Public Urination, Alderman Vows Crackdown On Nipsey’s — And Neighbors Want It Closed
Nipsey’s Restaurant & Lounge in Burnside has only been around one year. Neighbors say problems started almost immediately, while a restaurant leader said the alderman is trying to sabotage the business.
Nipsey’s To Bring Taste Of The ’90s To The South Side
The team behind the Southeast Side restaurant wants to make locals feel at home with good ol' Southern fare.