- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Nini’s Deli Doubles Down On Bigoted Social Media Posts And Preaching After Reopening
The West Town restaurant shut down last year after protesters rallied against owner Juan Riesco’s homophobia and racism. It reopened — and Riesco is flouting COVID protocols while offending neighbors and nearby business owners.
Nini’s Deli To Reopen In West Town — A Year After Closing Due To Protests Over Owner’s Homophobic And Racist Preaching
Protesters rallied against Nini's Deli owner Juan Riesco last year. This week he wrote, "We have decided to double down on our Christian worldview and reopen our family business for the glory of God alone!!"
‘Nono’s Deli’ Parody Food Truck Raises Nearly $11,000 For My Block, My Hood, My City, Center On Halsted
The food truck fundraiser was a direct response to Nini's Deli owner Juan Riesco's homophonic and anti-Black Lives Matter rhetoric.
‘Nono’s Deli’ Food Truck To Serve Empanadas And More Near Shuttered Nini’s Deli — With Proceeds Benefiting Black, LGBTQ Charities
Nini's Deli closed after its owner stood outside the restaurant for hours repeating homophobic and anti-Black Lives Matter comments.