- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
History In The Making: Nicole Lee is Chicago’s First Chinese-American Alderperson
Mayor Lori Lightfoot selected Lee to replace convicted former Ald. Patrick Daley Thompson to represent the 11th Ward, which includes Bridgeport and part of Chinatown. Her appointment was unanimously approved Monday.
Who Is Nicole Lee? 11th Ward Alderman Pick Has Background In Corporate Giving, Chinese-American Organizing And Oil Consulting
If confirmed, Nicole Lee would become the first Chinese-American alderman to serve in Chicago's City Council.